5.05.2008

T-shirt mania!

If I actually wore tshirts, I'd probably wear more shirts that have those witty slogans or fun pictures on them. The only one I have I got from China for about a buck fifty, and it's of a bunch of pandas performing the 24 moves of tai chi... or was it 32? My friend Vicky also has a cool panda shirt that I admire. I do heart pandas, or at least cartoon ones.

Once in awhile, I will enjoy perusing the tshirt sites to chuckle at. Not at threadless.com though - their pictures often confuse me. Here are some tshirt images from noisebot.com I find amusing!



One of these days when these tshirts go out of style, we get to say "That's so late 2000s!"

I'm trying to find enough time to blog meaningfully, but not very successfully.

2 comments:

Amber said...

i linked you (is that the right term?). anyhows, i'm a big fan of cool tshirts AND gardening. congrats on your first harvest of snowpeas!

Mark said...

Pegs,

You've been tagged to share six random facts about yourself. Check out my blog for more info: www.thellamaforever.blogspot.com

Mark